Over the years I’ve accumulated a lot of knowledge about WordPress development, Pull Requests (or Merge Requests) reviews, plugins architecture, etc.
If you feel that you need an additional pair of eyes on whatever problem you are dealing with or product you are working on – you can ask me to take a look. As we all are busy and need to pay our bills, I’d like to offer my paid support for a 100 EUR fee.
I will be honest with you – I will try my best to help you, and that might take me 30 minutes or 3 hours, as long as it’s a reasonable request from you.
This is a non-development offer, it’s a support request. So don’t expect me to write the code for you, or optimize things. I will use my knowledge to provide you with guidance and feedback.
What I can do for you:
- analyze your problem within the team and try to give advice on what to do;
- analyze the product/plugin feature set you need to be able to release it;
- help you with prioritization of what needs to be done in which order;
- review the plugin code and provide feedback;
(You will need to either upload the ZIP or give me access to a repository; this includes architecture in general and various minor details all over the codebase.)
- test your custom WordPress plugin from both UX and DX points of view;
- test your custom WordPress theme from a UX point of view.
What I will not do for you:
- I do not review the code of WordPress themes;
- I will not write any code unless I’m willing to do so but I may provide pseudo-code for you to better understand my line of thinking.
I will refund the payment if I am not able to help you.